TV-aholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV-aholics

Everything you wanna know about your favorite TV shows

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1.15 "The Benders"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
angel_15
Admin
angel_15

1.15 "The Benders" Empty
PostSubject: 1.15 "The Benders"   1.15 "The Benders" EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:42 am

The Benders

After hearing in 'smallville' Hibbing, while masquerading as Minnesota state police, a boy's story about a monster probably was inspired by a Godzilla movie, Sam points out the county was marked by dad as suspicious and has the state's highest ratio of disappearances, but Dean just wants to relax, at least till the morning, until Sam disappears on the parking lot. Dean teams up with local police woman Kathleen, who even after finding out they impersonated cops decides not to arrest him before Sam is found, because her own brother also disappeared years earlier. Their search reaches the large, lonely house where a sinister human family keeps Sam and others in cages, and their intentions at least are monstrous...

What did you think of this episode?
Back to top Go down
http://leavingyoubehind.shattered-memories.net/

1.15 "The Benders"
Page 1 of 1