TV-aholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV-aholics

Everything you wanna know about your favorite TV shows

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bones

Go down 
2 posters

What do you think of Bones?
I love it
Bones Vote_lcap0%Bones Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I like it
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't like it
 0% [ 0 ]
I never watched it
Bones Vote_lcap100%Bones Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
angel_15
Admin
angel_15

Bones Empty
PostSubject: Bones   Bones EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:54 pm

Bones
Bones Bonesk

DR. TEMPERANCE BRENNAN is a highly skilled forensic anthropologist who works at the Jeffersonian Institute in Washington, DC, and writes novels as a sideline. When the standard methods of identifying a body are useless - when the remains are so badly decomposed, burned or destroyed that CSI gives up - law enforcement calls in Brennan for her uncanny ability to read clues left behind in the victim's bones.

Most law enforcement can't handle Brennan's intelligence, her drive for the truth, or the way she flings herself headlong into every investigation. SPECIAL AGENT SEELEY BOOTH of the FBI's Homicide Investigations Unit is the exception. A former Army sniper, Booth mistrusts science and scientists - the "squints," as he calls them -- who pore over the physical evidence of a crime. But even he cannot deny that the combination of his people-smarts and Brennan's scientific acumen makes them a formidable team.

Aside from Booth, Brennan is most comfortable with her equally brilliant colleagues at the Jeffersonian's Medico-Legal Lab. ANGELA MONTENEGRO, an artist who specializes in reconstructing facial features and crime scenes, is Brennan's earthy and bawdy best friend; "the bug guy," conspiracy theorist DR. JACK HODGINS, is an expert on insects, spores and minerals; and DR. CAMILLE "CAM" SAROYAN, the street-smart and centered coroner, must wrangle all the geniuses under her purview. Lending his professional expertise to Brennan and Booth is DR. LANCE SWEETS, a brilliant young psychologist who is equally adept at profiling murderers and interrogating suspects, providing "couples therapy" to Booth and Brennan and offering off-the-cuff psychological advice.
What do you think of the show?
Back to top Go down
http://leavingyoubehind.shattered-memories.net/
NickTvAddict
Admin
NickTvAddict

Bones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bones   Bones EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:58 pm

I never watched it and I can't say that I'm in a hurry to watch it either. I may watch it sometime later on but it's not one of my priorities.
Back to top Go down
https://tv-aholics.forumotion.com
NickTvAddict
Admin
NickTvAddict

Bones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bones   Bones EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:30 pm

xIamwhoIamx wrote:
I never watched it and I can't say that I'm in a hurry to watch it either. I may watch it sometime later on but it's not one of my priorities.

How wrong was I...I now watched the first 2 seasons and I really love this show (I guess that it helps that I started Buffy and Angel since then Laughing)
Back to top Go down
https://tv-aholics.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Bones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bones   Bones Empty

Back to top Go down

Bones
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TV-aholics :: Fun :: Others :: Tv shows :: Other Tv Series-
Jump to: