TV-aholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV-aholics

Everything you wanna know about your favorite TV shows

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Vampire Diaries

Go down 
2 posters

What do you think of The Vampire Diaries?
I love it
The Vampire Diaries Vote_lcap100%The Vampire Diaries Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
I like it
The Vampire Diaries Vote_lcap0%The Vampire Diaries Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't like it
 0% [ 0 ]
I never watched it
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
angel_15
Admin
angel_15

The Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: The Vampire Diaries   The Vampire Diaries EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:43 pm

The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries 74612571

Four months after the tragic car accident that killed their parents, 17-year-old Elena Gilbertand her 15-year-old brother, Jeremy, are still adjusting to their new reality. Elena has always been the star student; beautiful, popular and involved with school and friends, but now she finds herself struggling to hide her grief from the world. Elena and Jeremy are now living with their cool-but-overwhelmed Aunt Jenna , who is doing her best to be a surrogate parent.

Elena manages to find some comfort with her familiar social circle – best friend Bonnie, frenemy Caroline (Candice Accola, "Juno"), and former boyfriend Matt, but Jeremy is on a more dangerous path, hanging out with the stoners and using drugs to hide his pain. Jeremy is also trying to figure out why Matt's sister, Vicki, is suddenly rejecting him and hanging out with Jeremy's rival, Tyler.

As the school year begins at Mystic Falls High, Elena and her friends are fascinated by a handsome and mysterious new student, Stefan Salvatore. Stefan and Elena are immediately drawn to one another, although Elena is puzzled by Stefan's increasingly bizarre behavior when he appears suddenly at the cemetery where her parents are buried. What she doesn't realize is that Stefan is hiding a dark, deadly secret of his own – the fact that he's a vampire. At a bonfire party the next night, Elena and Stefan are just getting to know each other when chaos erupts after Vicki is attacked and left bleeding from a savage bite to the neck.

Fearing that he knows who is responsible for the attack, Stefan returns home and finds his older brother, Damon, whom he hasn't seen for 15 years. Damon is also a vampire, and the two brothers have a long and bitter history. Damon ridicules Stefan for rejecting their legacy of violence and brutality, but he understands his brother's obsession with Elena, since she looks exactly like a woman Stefan loved more than a century ago; a woman that Damon tried to make his own. Now these two vampire brothers – one good, one evil – are at war for Elena's soul and for the souls of her friends, family and all the residents of Mystic Falls, Virginia.

Based on the series of books by L. J. Smith, THE VAMPIRE DIARIES.

What do you think of the show?
Back to top Go down
http://leavingyoubehind.shattered-memories.net/
NickTvAddict
Admin
NickTvAddict

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diaries   The Vampire Diaries EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:56 pm

I LOVE this show! I only saw 5 episodes so far but I love it. There are a lot of differences from the book but if you look past it, it's really great. I can't wait to see what happens next Smile

Edit: I now saw all the episodes and OMG it's so good and the end of the 10th episode is so frustrating ... I can't wait to see what's gonna happen and who was with Elena at the end. It was so sad when Elena saw Katherine's picture.
Back to top Go down
https://tv-aholics.forumotion.com
NickTvAddict
Admin
NickTvAddict

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diaries   The Vampire Diaries EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:35 pm

A season and a half later Laughing...this show is really great. The Season 2 finale was probably the best episode of the show so far and we finally had a real Delena kiss and I'm so glad that it was Elena that kissed Damon and not the other way around. For me, it's really important because it shows that Elena, has, deep down, feelings for Damon ♥️

This season, I also loved Forwood and I can't wait to see more in Season 3 this fall!
Back to top Go down
https://tv-aholics.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diaries   The Vampire Diaries Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vampire Diaries
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TV-aholics :: Fun :: Others :: Tv shows :: Other Tv Series-
Jump to: