TV-aholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV-aholics

Everything you wanna know about your favorite TV shows

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1.12 "Crash Course in Polite Conversations"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NickTvAddict
Admin
NickTvAddict

1.12 "Crash Course in Polite Conversations" Empty
PostSubject: 1.12 "Crash Course in Polite Conversations"   1.12 "Crash Course in Polite Conversations" EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 5:04 pm

Summary: After Peyton's father is reported lost at sea, she and Lucas head down the coast to see if she can identify a body washed ashore by a storm. At Dan's birthday party, his mother reveals a devestating secret.

Come here to talk about "Crash Course in Polite Conversations"

Happy posting!
Back to top Go down
https://tv-aholics.forumotion.com
NickTvAddict
Admin
NickTvAddict

1.12 "Crash Course in Polite Conversations" Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.12 "Crash Course in Polite Conversations"   1.12 "Crash Course in Polite Conversations" EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:12 pm

One of my favorite episodes, especially the Leyton stuff.

Leyton/Brucas: We can already see that something's going on when Brooke lets Lucas go with Peyton, we can sense some tensions there. I loved the way that Lucas acted around Peyton in all this episode, caring for her and trying to do anything to make sure that she's okay. Okay, the motel scenes were clichés but I absolutly loved them anyway because of the chemistry between Chad and Hil. I loved too the scene in the car "We got carried away, it didn't mean anything. It didn't? Of course it did". We could see that it wasn't only a fling between Leyton and that there was something strong building between them. The final scene with Brooke was really awkward for me.

Dan's birthday: We learned many things about Dan in this episode like the way that he ran away from basketball because his father was bullying him, exactly what he is doing with Nathan but most people don't really remember this because it was really blown away by the Leyton storyline. Everytime I watch it, I'm kinda surprised to remember this part of the episode, I just remember it because of Leyton. One thing I liked about that part is Naley growing even more closer. It was good.

Note: 5/5.. really great episode in my top 5 , maybe even top 3.
Back to top Go down
https://tv-aholics.forumotion.com

1.12 "Crash Course in Polite Conversations"
Page 1 of 1