TV-aholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV-aholics

Everything you wanna know about your favorite TV shows

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Brucas]How long did you believe in it?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NickTvAddict
Admin
NickTvAddict

[Brucas]How long did you believe in it? Empty
PostSubject: [Brucas]How long did you believe in it?   [Brucas]How long did you believe in it? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:43 pm

Hi to all of you Brucas fans! Come here to talk about how long did you believe in this couple. Since when and when did you gave up? Since Lucas is gone (with Peyton and their child) it's very unlikely that Brucas will come back.

Last edited by xIamwhoIamx on Wed May 18, 2011 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://tv-aholics.forumotion.com
NickTvAddict
Admin
NickTvAddict

PostSubject: Re: [Brucas]How long did you believe in it?   [Brucas]How long did you believe in it? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:11 pm

I have to say that for a couple of episodes in Season one and mostly all of season two and three, I rooted for Brucas until 316 when I turned to Leyton and never went back even though I loved their interaction in 505 and later in season 5.
Back to top Go down
https://tv-aholics.forumotion.com
hell to pay

PostSubject: Re: [Brucas]How long did you believe in it?   [Brucas]How long did you believe in it? EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:24 pm

The very, very end. I don't think I gave up on brucas until Peyton got pregnant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Brucas]How long did you believe in it?   [Brucas]How long did you believe in it? Empty

Back to top Go down

[Brucas]How long did you believe in it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TV-aholics :: Fun :: Relationships-
Jump to: