TV-aholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV-aholics

Everything you wanna know about your favorite TV shows

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

4.21 "All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone" (Season Finale)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NickTvAddict
Admin
NickTvAddict

4.21 "All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone" (Season Finale) Empty
PostSubject: 4.21 "All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone" (Season Finale)   4.21 "All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone" (Season Finale) EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:41 pm

Summary: Farewell, Tree Hill. The graduates gather for one last night of fun - a chance to make plans and make amends. Then they promise to reunite in exactly four years.

What do you think of this episode?
Back to top Go down
https://tv-aholics.forumotion.com
NickTvAddict
Admin
NickTvAddict

4.21 "All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone" (Season Finale) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4.21 "All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone" (Season Finale)   4.21 "All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone" (Season Finale) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:57 pm

I think that it's the best season finale yet in the show. The ending is just great with Lucas and Nathan like in the Pilot and for that reason I feel that the show should have ended there, especially that we know that the couples that were there were the ones that Mark wanted as end game. So why not end the show at this great moment?

The "Wannabe" dance was awesome and Skills singing it afterwards was so frigging funny. Mouth kissing Brooke was a great throwback at season 1 and 2 especially when he was really in love with her.

The Leyton scenes were great with Luke telling Peyton that he really doesn't want her to go but that he won't let her stay because she has so much that she can do.

Naley's scenes were really funny when they kept calling to know if Jamie was safe and all and Deb cutting the phone out.

Brucas' scenes were great when Lucas say to Brooke that she's gonna change the world someday but he doesn't know if she even knows it.

Haley telling Brooke and Lucas that they were gonna be Jamie's godmother/father was so great.

Karen going to see Dan and spit at his face was an awesome performance for both Paul and Moira that we sadly won't see as much now.

Dan trying to kill himself and failing was really touching also.
Back to top Go down
https://tv-aholics.forumotion.com

4.21 "All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone" (Season Finale)
Page 1 of 1