TV-aholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV-aholics

Everything you wanna know about your favorite TV shows

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1.18 "Much 'I Do' About Nothing" (Season Finale)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
angel_15
Admin
angel_15

1.18 "Much 'I Do' About Nothing" (Season Finale) Empty
PostSubject: 1.18 "Much 'I Do' About Nothing" (Season Finale)   1.18 "Much 'I Do' About Nothing" (Season Finale) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:45 pm

Much 'I Do' About Nothing

Blair takes matters into her own hands to help Serena deal with the manipulative and evil Georgina Sparks who threatens to expose Serena's secret. Lily, while keeping Rufus in her mind, prepares for her wedding with Bart Bass that is designed to be the Upper East Side's social event of the year. Serena finally tells Dan the whole truth about her past and about Georgnia and they try to work things out. But Dan is guilt-ridden after having cheated on Serena with Georgina and wonders if it is already too late. An unexpected guest shows up at Lily and Bart's wedding. Also Blair manipulates matters so that Georgina goes "somewhere where she can do no harm". As the end of the school year approaches, Blair plans to go somewhere with Chuck.

What did you think of this episode?
Back to top Go down
http://leavingyoubehind.shattered-memories.net/
NickTvAddict
Admin
NickTvAddict

1.18 "Much 'I Do' About Nothing" (Season Finale) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.18 "Much 'I Do' About Nothing" (Season Finale)   1.18 "Much 'I Do' About Nothing" (Season Finale) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:48 pm

I was so angry at the end of this episode. I really thought that we were gonna have Chair together and then PAF, 5 minutes later it's gone. I was so angry at Bart. Why did he say all those things that scared Chuck off? I was so pissed and I just re-watched the episode so I'm still pissed lol.
Back to top Go down
https://tv-aholics.forumotion.com

1.18 "Much 'I Do' About Nothing" (Season Finale)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TV-aholics :: Gossip Girl :: General :: Season 1-
Jump to: