TV-aholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV-aholics

Everything you wanna know about your favorite TV shows

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1.16 "All About My Brother"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
angel_15
Admin
angel_15

1.16 "All About My Brother" Empty
PostSubject: 1.16 "All About My Brother"   1.16 "All About My Brother" EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:44 pm

All About My Brother

Georgina tells Serena that she can reveal a deep dark secret from Serena's past, but no one is prepared for what Georgina does next. Meanwhile, Blair and Jenny's power struggle continues when each of them start spreading false and scandalous rumors about each other on Gossip Girl's blog. Dan sees Jenny's new beau Asher cheating on her and tells her, but Jenny refuses to believe Dan. Rufus goes to Lily for advice on how to handle Jenny's new rebellious behavior. Serena tries to confront Georgina, but she skips town before Serena has a chance. After this, Serena tells Lily and everyone she and Georgina are not friends after discovering that Georgina has been lying to everyone, claiming that she and Serena are still friends.

What did you think of this episode?
Back to top Go down
http://leavingyoubehind.shattered-memories.net/

1.16 "All About My Brother"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TV-aholics :: Gossip Girl :: General :: Season 1-
Jump to: