TV-aholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV-aholics

Everything you wanna know about your favorite TV shows

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Howdy y'all! :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Talula78

Talula78

Howdy y'all! :) Empty
PostSubject: Howdy y'all! :)   Howdy y'all! :) EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:05 pm

Hello there! My name is Jennifer but you can just call me Jen. Wink Nick was so kind to introduce me to this site & I can't wait to start on some discussion! I have to go to work right now but will finish my "presentation" tonight when I get home. Ciao!
Back to top Go down
NickTvAddict
Admin
NickTvAddict

PostSubject: Re: Howdy y'all! :)   Howdy y'all! :) EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:07 pm

Welcome on the boards! Howdy y'all! :) 292100 I hope you will enjoy your stay and have a good day to work!
Back to top Go down
https://tv-aholics.forumotion.com
Talula78

Talula78

PostSubject: Re: Howdy y'all! :)   Howdy y'all! :) EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:37 am

Aww, thanks Nick! Howdy y'all! :) 73947 Ugh, work was boring but I'm happy to be home now! Smile So, here goes:

Name: Jen

Board Alias: Talula78 or Blaze78 on my other forums

Favorite TV Shows (3-4 max.): Gilmore Girls, Six Feet Under, Northern Exposure & Parenthood

Favorite TV characters (3-4 max.): Lorelai Gilmore, Nate Fisher, Mulder & Scully (you just can't have one w/out the other LOL) & Chris in the Morning

Most Hated characters (3-4 max.):

Favorite TV couples (3-4 max.): Luke & Lorelai (GG), Maggie & Joel (NE), Damon & Elena (TVD) , Castle & Beckett (Castle)

Most Hated couples (3-4 max.): Stefan & Elena, Nate & Lisa

Favorite Tv Shows Theme Songs (3-4 max.): Gilmore Girls, Northern Exposure, X-Files

Favorite TV Shows Main Themes(the theme in general not just the song):

Favorite Episodes of TV Shows (5 max.):

Pets: A cat named Whisper

Date Of Birth: 6/2/78

Favorite Bands/Singers (3-4 max.): Tori Amos, The Shins, U2, The Postal Service

Favorite TV Actors (3-4 max.): Nathan Fillion, Peter Krause, John Corbett & Kyle Chandler

Favorite TV Actresses (3-4 max.): Lauren Graham (!!!), Gillian Anderson, Toni Collette & Rachel Griffiths

Favorite Movie Actors(3-4 max.): Cary Grant, Robert DeNiro, Johnny Depp

Favorite Movie Actresses (3-4 max.): Cate Blanchett (!!!), Emma Thompson, Meryl Streep, Kate Winslet

Favorite Movies (3-4 max.): Elizabeth, Sense & Sensibility, Gone With The Wind, The Philadelphia Story

Favorite Books: The Handmaid's Tale, Gone With The Wind, Cold Sassy Tree & the Anne of Green Gables series

Hobbies: Visiting forums, reading books, horses, travel

Favorite websites (3-4 max.): CateBlanchettSource.com, FanForum (primarily Lauren Graham & Gilmore Girls boards), Everyone Loves Emma Forums, teehee this one Razz

Favorite #: ??

Favorite Color: Tie between Blue & Red

Favorite Songs (3-4 max.): really, there are too many to mention.

Most Used Words/Sign on instant messenger: LOL

Back to top Go down
NickTvAddict
Admin
NickTvAddict

PostSubject: Re: Howdy y'all! :)   Howdy y'all! :) EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:15 am

We have quite a lot in common ^^ Great that you're a fan of Kate Winslet too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://tv-aholics.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howdy y'all! :)   Howdy y'all! :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Howdy y'all! :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TV-aholics :: Forum :: Presentation-
Jump to: