TV-aholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV-aholics

Everything you wanna know about your favorite TV shows

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Leytoners, do you still watch the show or not?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NickTvAddict
Admin
NickTvAddict

Leytoners, do you still watch the show or not? Empty
PostSubject: Leytoners, do you still watch the show or not?   Leytoners, do you still watch the show or not? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:53 pm

Hey you all Leytoners, I just wanted to know if you guys were watching season 7 or if you let go when Leyton left?
Back to top Go down
https://tv-aholics.forumotion.com
thatsthewayitisx

thatsthewayitisx

PostSubject: Re: Leytoners, do you still watch the show or not?   Leytoners, do you still watch the show or not? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:55 pm

I am not watching it since they left.
But I think you knew that one already.
I can't seem to handle the show without them.
I feel like a piece of the show is just missing, and it's not fair to the leyton fans who love them so much.
I think it if I was more of a Naley fan I'd watch it, but I can't even watch it. Sorry. haha. I love the show all of it, and I may watch season 7 later.. but for now.. I am not watching it.
I basically followed Leyton, and when they left, I felt there was no reason for me to continue since they were the whole reason for me watching them.
Back to top Go down
NickTvAddict
Admin
NickTvAddict

PostSubject: Re: Leytoners, do you still watch the show or not?   Leytoners, do you still watch the show or not? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:30 pm

I'm still watching because it's One Tree Hill and I have to say that it's not so bad but it's still very different. Clay is so the new Lucas lol. Leyton are mentioned from time to time and I'm jumping up and down each time that it occures. For me, it's sure that there's something missing in the show.
Back to top Go down
https://tv-aholics.forumotion.com
thatsthewayitisx

thatsthewayitisx

PostSubject: Re: Leytoners, do you still watch the show or not?   Leytoners, do you still watch the show or not? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:42 pm

Haha I heard that it wasn't even like the same show. I heard it described as Joey, after FRIENDS, like they weren't even in Tree Hill anymore. I watched part of one episode where Haley was arrested. I had to laugh. I'm sorry but wow I love this show but the opinion of it, just... died after Leyton left. I'll admit I never wanted to see it until a little bit of a year ago, and fell in love and watched most of season 6 on TV.. But still my friend, what the hell?! haha. Clay? rofl. I've heard of him, but I have no desire. I don't want to see Lucas being replaced because there is only one Lucas Scott. Honestly. I don't want them to be replaced. Glad they mention them. I am sure there is something missing in the show, and it's three people. Lucas, Peyton, and baby Sayer, so yeah I don't watch it anymore. Maybe I'll watch it in a few more years when I am not so hot and heavy about it. ahha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leytoners, do you still watch the show or not?   Leytoners, do you still watch the show or not? Empty

Back to top Go down

Leytoners, do you still watch the show or not?
Page 1 of 1