TV-aholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV-aholics

Everything you wanna know about your favorite TV shows

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Lucas and Peyton Appreciation Thread #1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thatsthewayitisx

thatsthewayitisx

The Lucas and Peyton Appreciation Thread #1 Empty
PostSubject: The Lucas and Peyton Appreciation Thread #1   The Lucas and Peyton Appreciation Thread #1 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:27 pm

Wee, it's about time we had one of these Very Happy
Love them with all of my heart.
One of the best couples to ever exist on TV Very Happy
woohoo.
So let's gets started, and talk about the beloved couple that we call Leyton I love you
Back to top Go down
NickTvAddict
Admin
NickTvAddict

PostSubject: Re: The Lucas and Peyton Appreciation Thread #1   The Lucas and Peyton Appreciation Thread #1 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:40 pm

Awww Leyton I love you I fell in love with them from the first time I saw the pilot of the show. They are so great together, they have such a great chemistry, it's amazing. Their love that can beat many things such as psychos, car crashes, a school shootout, years apart is so appealing to me. I love and miss them so much. Often I feel that they're really there, that I know them, they're just fantastic!
Back to top Go down
https://tv-aholics.forumotion.com
thatsthewayitisx

thatsthewayitisx

PostSubject: Re: The Lucas and Peyton Appreciation Thread #1   The Lucas and Peyton Appreciation Thread #1 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:51 pm

I know the first episode, it was amazing. I could tell that they were meant to be from beginning of the show, truly amazing right there. So many things have happened to them, and yet they survived. I adore that. I love them, and miss them so much too. I am afraid to think or say but it's true that One tree Hill is going down the drain without them. I don't watch the show anymore because I love them so much and with them gone, it's so hard for me to watch, but that's just how I feel. They are truly amazing.
Back to top Go down
NickTvAddict
Admin
NickTvAddict

PostSubject: Re: The Lucas and Peyton Appreciation Thread #1   The Lucas and Peyton Appreciation Thread #1 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:09 am

Yeah, for me they were the heart of the show, even when they weren't together so it's sure that there's really something missing now.

Leyton so have the best quotes on the show too. "When all my dreams come true. the one I want next to me, it's you, it's you Peyton." I love you
Back to top Go down
https://tv-aholics.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lucas and Peyton Appreciation Thread #1   The Lucas and Peyton Appreciation Thread #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lucas and Peyton Appreciation Thread #1
Page 1 of 1