TV-aholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV-aholics

Everything you wanna know about your favorite TV shows

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1.11 "The Living Years"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NickTvAddict
Admin
NickTvAddict

1.11 "The Living Years" Empty
PostSubject: 1.11 "The Living Years"   1.11 "The Living Years" EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 5:04 pm

Summary: The wrong influence. Haley was supposed to help Nathan get his life on track. Instead, she's following Nathan's lead by cutting classes and drinking. Meanwhile, Lucas has advice for Peyton's father.

Come here to talk about "The Living Years"

Happy posting!

Last edited by Lucas_and_PeytonTLA on Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://tv-aholics.forumotion.com
NickTvAddict
Admin
NickTvAddict

1.11 "The Living Years" Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.11 "The Living Years"   1.11 "The Living Years" EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:23 pm

I love this episode! The scenes with Lucas, Peyton and Larry are really funny "Rake boy" and like Brooke said' "it looked more like you're dating Peyton" Razz. I love the Leyton scene when Lucas just read and Peyton draw. It was really simple and the looks that they gave each others were really cute.

The Brucas scene at the jacuzzi was really funny. "You parents could come home. Maybe, but it's not their jacuzzi." lol

Nathan and his parents : I would totally do like Nathan and go away on foot when Dan and Deb asked him in which car he wanted to ride on. I was really annoyed by them in this episode but that was the point.

Naley were really cute and funny together in this episode. I so LOVED when Haley threw up on Dan it was EPIC and really funny!

Note : 4/5... really great episode
Back to top Go down
https://tv-aholics.forumotion.com

1.11 "The Living Years"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TV-aholics :: One Tree Hill :: General :: Season 1-
Jump to: